I have designed this course with the more experienced decorator in mind but if you fancy a challenge then this is the class for you!
This beautiful flower arrangement is displayed in its own glass dome for you to take home
You will learn a host of techniques which you can also use to display on a cake
During the 3 days you will learn how to achieve the following flowers
- open peony / stephanotis and buds / alchemilla mollis / rose and rose buds / delphinium
- work with flower paste and sugarpaste
- work with different gauge wires
- shown how to wire together your flowers using florist tape
- learn how to make a handmade vase decorated using various moulds
- work with various flower cutters
- how to work with paste and dust colours
- learn the colour palette to achieve realistic flowers
- flower arrangement for visual impact
Your arrangement will be positioned in the glass dome and boxed for you to safely take home for you and your family and friends to admire for years to come!
All materials and equipment supplied
Lunch is not included but there will be light refreshments of tea, coffee and soft drinks
The next 3 day course will take place on Sunday 18th August 2019, Monday 19th August 2019 and Tuesday 20th August 2019.
10am-5pm on all three days
£555.00 per person
How to pay
You can opt to pay for the course either in full when booking or over 2 instalments. Should you wish to spread the cost, we would request a 50% payment upfront to secure your bookings and then would request for the remaining balance to be paid at least two weeks before the class
If you are interested in taking part in this course, please fill out the form and we will be in touch with more information. Please provide details of your weekly availability so we can then check this against planned courses.
You can view a copy of our terms and conditions for workshop/masterclass bookings here.