I have designed this course for people with some cake decorating experience and for those who just want to perfect their skills but of course anyone can join!
You will learn a host of techniques which will take you forward to producing this beautiful cake for a host of celebrations
I have used this design for a verity of events including weddings, anniversaries and engagements
During the two days you will be working on a
- circular sponge and polystyrene base
- you will be shown how to make ganache
- you will make ganache yourself during the class
You will then be shown how to:
- cover your cake using ganaching plates
- cover your cake and dummy with sugarpaste to achieve sharp, smooth edges
- make beautiful edible gold lace using Cake Lace Mats
- make beautiful wired whimsical roses to complete your masterpiece
Your cake will be boxed for you to safely take home
All materials and equipment supplied
Lunch is not included but there will be light refreshments of tea, coffee and soft drinks
The next 2 day course will take place on Sunday 3rd March 2019 and Monday 4th March 2019
10am-5pm on both days
£395.00 per person
How to pay
You can opt to pay for the course either in full when booking or over 2 instalments. Should you wish to spread the cost, we would request a 50% payment upfront to secure your bookings and then would request for the remaining balance to be paid at least two weeks before the class
If you are interested in taking part in this course, please fill out the form and we will be in touch with more information.
Please provide details of your weekly availability so we can then check this against planned courses.
You can view a copy of our terms and conditions for workshop/masterclass bookings here.