I have designed this course with the beginner in mind but of course anyone can join!
This beautiful cake is simple in design but high on impact and you will learn a host of techniques
During the day you will be working on a
- sponge cake
- you will be shown how to cover your base with sugarpaste to achieve a flawless finish
- learn how to make greaseproof paper piping bags
- shown how to make royal icing which you will use to pipe swirls and wording
- handcut unicorn ears and eye lashes using templates
- learn the basics of colour to achieve visual impact
- work with various cutters
Your cake will be boxed for you to safely take home
All materials and equipment supplied
The next course takes place on Sunday 24th March 2019 between 10am-3pm
£150.00 per person
How to pay
You can opt to pay for the course either in full when booking or over 2 instalments. Should you wish to spread the cost, we would request a 50% payment upfront to secure your bookings and then would request for the remaining balance to be paid at least two weeks before the class
If you are interested in taking part in this course, please fill out the form and we will be in touch with more information.
Please provide details of your weekly availability so we can then check this against planned courses.
You can view a copy of our terms and conditions for workshop/masterclass bookings here.